- LCD, 3300 lumens, WXGA
- 20 000 hours lamp replacement cycle in Eco mode
- Projects 80 inch screen from a distance of only 80cm
- Wireless projection capability (optional)
- 16 000: 1 contrast ratio
Ease of installation
Corner keystone correction enables angled projection
All you need to do is designate for points as the corner of the projected image,
and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
Curved screen correction
Barrel and pincushion distortions are easily corrected when projecting
onto a curved screen.
Easy remote monitoring and control over a LAN
Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status.
In addition, Multi Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink™ (class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
Easy lamp and air filter replacement simplifies maintenance
For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the top and the air filter from the side, even after the projector is installed on the ceiling. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications.
* Supported by Windows® 7 and Windows® 8. Please note that some functions that can be used on professional displays cannot be used on projectors. And the SPDriver setting should be set to “Touch mode”. ** Multi-touch Screen LED Display : LFB70 and BF1 Series (TH-50LFB70/65LFB70/80LFB70 and TH-50BF1/ TH-65BF1/ TH-80BF1)
*1 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle, *2 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
Multiple useful features
Easy wireless projection by optional module
Simply inserting the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module into the USB port on the projector enables easy wireless projection from Windows PCs, iOS devices, or Android devices on which the proper freeware is installed.
Presenter Light for Windows® PCs
• Pictures, videos, and any documents including PDF files/Power Point files, whatever are displayed on the PC screen can be projected.
• The images from up to four PCs can be projected simultaneously.
For more information about Presenter Light software or to download the software, please visit the software
VueMagic™ Pro* for iOS/Android Devices
• Pictures, some documents including PDF files can be projected.
• Live camera mode / Annotate mode can be used.
• The images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously.
* VueMagic™ Pro is a product of Pixelworks, Inc. For detailed information, refer to the following
Memory viewer function
In addition to JPEG/BMP image and text files, PDF files can be projected by simply inserting a USB memory device containing the data into the USB memory port. Now you can start your presentation without having to connect to a compute