Short-Throw Projectors Promote Effective Communication without Screen Shadowing. Packing high-contrast brilliance into a compact body, the PT-TW381R Series serves interactive images and can produce an 80-inch picture from throw-distances of 80 cm or less with no shadows on screen.
Low-Maintenance Reliability and Low TCO. Central to high reliability and low running cost is a new low-degradation lamp engineered for 20,000 hours of operation. Air filter lasts up to 10,000 hour, setting you up for dependable set-and-forget projection.
Wide Connectivity with Optional Wireless Projection. Play and switch HD content from your teams’ laptops via dual HDMI® and D-sub inputs, or use the USB terminal to mirror your device screen via optional wireless module. USB DC can power a streaming device for media casting without cable clutter.
• LCD, 3300 lumens, WXGA
• Lamp replacement cycle Normal: 10,000 h/Eco: 20,000 h/Quiet: 10,000 h
• Wireless projection capability (optional)
• 20 000:1 contrast ratio
• Brightness 3300 lumens
• Resolution WXGA 1280 x 800 pixels
• Technology LCD
• Daylight View Lite optimizes images to suit ambient lighting
• Built-in 10 W mono speaker, mic input, and variable audio output
• Easy on-ceiling lamp and filter access via side- and top-panel doors
• Multi Monitoring & Control Software with Early Warning functions
• Manages up to 2,048 projectors via PC
• Supports control solutions including PJ Link via LAN and RS-232C
• Custom start-up logo and security bar theft-deterrence
• Pitch Big Pictures from Close Up
• Long-life Lamp and Filter Reduce TCO
• Extensively Connected with HDMI and PC Inputs
• Write and Draw on Projected Images (PT-TW381R Only)