There’s a leading edge WD Red drive for every compatible NAS system to help fulfill your data storage needs. With drives up to 14TB, WD Red drives offer a wide array of solutions for customers looking to build a NAS storage solution. Built for single-bay to 8-bay NAS systems, WD Red drives Pack the power to store your precious data in one powerhouse unit. With WD Red drives, you’re ready for what’s next.
• Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
• Supports up to 180 TB/year workload rate. Rate is defined as amount of user data transferred to or from drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred times (8760/recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary on hardware/software components
• NASware firmware for compatibility
• Small and home office NAS systems in a 24/7 environment
• 3-year manufacturer’s limited
- Digital Storage Capacity – 4TB, Cache Memory Installed Size – 256.00, Hard Disk Rotational Speed-5400 rpm, Hard Disk Form Factor- 3.50 inches, Hardware Interface – SATA 6.0 Gb/s, Item Dimensions – 1.03 x 5.79 x 4.00 inches, Item Weight – 1.23 lbs.